1 - Cookies and tracking technologies
DFL is using automatically collected information and other information collected within its website through cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies are small text files that a website or its service provider transfers to the Customer's computer hard drive through his website browser (if Customer allows) that enables the website's or service provider's systems to recognize Customer's browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, cookies may help a website remember certain preferences the Customer has selected on the website, such as language preferences.
- Within the website DFL is using the following types of cookies:
- first-party cookies, which are stored to the Customer’s device by DFL. These cookies allow website owners to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that provide a good user experience;
- third-party cookies, which are stored to the Customer’s device by other service providers on DFL’s website. DFL may use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the DFL’s Service. Web analytic service providers analyse the usage of the DFL website and services so that DFL could improve and amend our website/app and function thereof.
- to store authentication information and protect Personal Data from third parties;
- to personalize our Service, help remember Customer's choices within the website, understand and save Customer's preferences for future visits;
- to provide customized advertisements, content and information;
- to track Customer's entries, submissions, and status in any promotional or other activities on the Service;
- to monitor and analyse the effectiveness of the Service;
- to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
The Customer can delete or block cookies through his browser settings at any time. However, some cookies might be necessary for the functionality of the DFL Services and usage of the website. Therefore, the Customer understands that when blocking or deleting the cookies some features within the website might not function correctly. For more general information about cookies please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
2 - Google Analytics and ads
DFL have implemented the following Google Analytics and META features:
- Remarketing / Retargeting;
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
DFL along with third-party vendors, such as Google and META, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding Customer interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Customers can set preferences for how Google or META advertises to them using the Google or META Ad Settings page. Alternatively, the Customer can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
DFL is using Google Analytics and META to measure and evaluate access to and traffic on the public area of our website and create user navigation reports for our website administrators.
DFL takes measures to protect the technical information collected by the use of Google Analytics and META. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the website and identify visitor preferences.
3 - Commercial Communication
If a Customer receives commercial emails from us, he may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or by sending an email to [email protected]
The Customer is able to view and modify settings relating to the nature and frequency of promotional communications that they receive from us by accessing the "Settings" section in the restricted area of the website.
The Customer has to be aware that if he opts-out of receiving commercial emails from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications he receives from us, it may take up to five (5) business days for us to Process the request. Additionally, even after he/she opts-out from receiving commercial messages from us, he/she will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
Last updated: March 4th, 2022